Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:20:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: The best thing I've ever seen on the official WoW boards during server downtime 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The best thing I've ever seen on the official WoW boards during server downtime  (Read 2744 times)
Ardent
Terracotta Army

on: March 03, 2005, 07:54:01 PM

Um, never mind.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 07:55:31 PM

This thread is a trap!

Edit: You know you're way too addicted when you BROWSE the WoW forums during downtime. That was the first sign of things going to far with all the other MMOGs I've played. I can't see this one being any different.
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 09:41:29 PM

This thread is a trap!

Edit: You know you're way too addicted when you BROWSE the WoW forums during downtime. That was the first sign of things going to far with all the other MMOGs I've played. I can't see this one being any different.

Hmm during downtime ... I browse f13  :-D

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 10:04:26 PM

I browse them during worktime, unless a particularly good shit-flinging fest is going on.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: The best thing I've ever seen on the official WoW boards during server downtime  
Jump to: