Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:05:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  (Read 80499 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #105 on: September 24, 2007, 02:08:47 PM

Oh fuck me, my matchup next week is BRUTAL. Nebu's QB is Brady against the goddamn Bengals D.

I'm fucked.

cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:39 PM

I have Eli Manning on my bench and I'm looking for a #2 WR/RB. Let me know if I can help you out. Brees/Bulger are bigtime flops, and at least Manning seems to be comfortable throwing to Shockey/Toomer/Burress and occasionally Ward.

Right now Reggie Brown is killing me. He has 9 points in three weeks. I think I want to stab myself.

f13 Street Cred of the week:
I can't promise anything other than trauma and tragedy. -- schild
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #107 on: September 24, 2007, 10:39:39 PM

Well, that worked out.  Sorry Deuce.

-Rasix
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: September 25, 2007, 01:32:05 AM

Well, Deuce didn't get murdered before the game but I sure am considering doing it myself after the game.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #109 on: September 25, 2007, 08:35:43 AM

Fuck me. .65 points for Brees.

Yes, I need a new #1. At least in this league I have Phillip Rivers, who isn't having a great season, but is at least managing not to throw 4 INT's in a goddamn game. I am SO FUCKED next week.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: September 25, 2007, 09:05:01 AM

I'll trade Roethlisberger for a competent RB.  If anyone is interested.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #111 on: September 25, 2007, 09:31:05 AM

I'll offer up Lendale White if you consider him competent.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #112 on: September 25, 2007, 09:37:29 AM

I still got Pennington as trade bait.... oh how you all scoffed at me on draft day and hes hurt and still doing better then brees :D

Unfortunately I smarted myself out of a win by benching 2 players I should have kept in the night before the games.... I really shouldn't even look at that stuff when I've been drinking.  In my defense though Dallas Clark was listed as Questionable at the time.... fucker.  My gamble of actually using a Raider was just inexcusable though and I've paid the price.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #113 on: September 26, 2007, 06:15:04 AM

Well, Deuce didn't get murdered before the game but I sure am considering doing it myself after the game.

Careful what you wish for (he's out for the season. Yay Reggie!)

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #114 on: September 26, 2007, 09:35:48 AM

I had forgotten the sweet taste of la victoire.  Thank you Roy Williams and LaMont.  Hopefully, Parker vs the Cardinals and McGahee vs the Browns will get the Roosters to 500 for the first time in about 3 years.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #115 on: September 28, 2007, 09:41:59 AM

I think this week I'll be money. Cadillac Williams is only projected 8 points and with Haem's trade I think I'm going to finally not suck with WRs.

Also, how the hell was the league leader in points for kickers on the waiver wire? Go Steelers!

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #116 on: September 30, 2007, 11:10:51 PM

Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I just looked at the matchups and thought Wow, the Kilt waivers did pretty good, only being ten points behind league leading Nebu. Then I looked and realized that the Kilt's have 55 points from all 9 players. Nebu has 65 points from 5 players. He has 4 more playing tomorrow.

Congrats to Mark Bulger for reaching positive points this week. Barely.

(not trying to rub it in, just laughing because when I designated my pick list for the draft - Bulger was the only player I put on my "Do not draft" list.)

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #117 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34:27 AM

Wuwu, back to .500.  Nice to finally see a game where pretty much everyone on my team does decently.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #118 on: October 01, 2007, 09:09:54 AM

Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I just looked at the matchups and thought Wow, the Kilt waivers did pretty good, only being ten points behind league leading Nebu. Then I looked and realized that the Kilt's have 55 points from all 9 players. Nebu has 65 points from 5 players. He has 4 more playing tomorrow.

Congrats to Mark Bulger for reaching positive points this week. Barely.

(not trying to rub it in, just laughing because when I designated my pick list for the draft - Bulger was the only player I put on my "Do not draft" list.)

I cannot believe how horribly I'm mismanaging my team. You had better intel than me, since I was pretty happy to add Bulger to my team.

ughhhh

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
WayAbvPar

Reply #119 on: October 01, 2007, 09:11:15 AM

1-3. Fuck me to tears.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Rasix

Reply #120 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25:19 AM

This was just a horrible week for  me in regards to football.  Loss in both leagues.  Donovan McNabb is nothing without his safety blanket Westbrook.  At least if he did SOMETHING this week, I'd have a chance if Ocho Cinco went bananas. Baltimore's D is fucking pathetic: way to get pasted (same to you Denver). At least my pickups for this week did something.  Other league was worse.. major injury concerns where 3 of my starters didn't play this week and one I had left in the lineup because HE PLAYED LAST WEEK WITH THE SAME THING. And unrelated to that, fuck Brandon Stokely. 

I also lose badly in my picks league (not here)  this week.  I think I was under 50% and now I've dropped back into a tie for the for the overall lead.  This is for money.  Sad Panda

edit: at least UofA destroyed WSU.  That made me happy. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:36:42 AM by Rasix »

-Rasix
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #121 on: October 01, 2007, 10:10:18 AM

And those remaining players? THEY ARE PATRIOTS PLAYERS, against the fucking Bengals defense at that.

No, I knew this weekend was a lost cause.

EDIT: McNabb looked like Bledsoe back there last night. Did he forgot HOW to scramble, or is his knee bothering him?

WayAbvPar

Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 10:33:55 AM

He is out of Chunky.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 12:14:28 PM

Dante Culpepper was a stud this week.  This is the second sign of the apocolypse.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Rasix

Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 12:16:15 PM

Dante Culpepper was a stud this week.  This is the second sign of the apocolypse.

Give him a week or two and he'll slide back into mediocrity. 

-Rasix
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #125 on: October 01, 2007, 12:24:10 PM

Williams went down with a season ending knee injury. Great. Double down the pain for me, considering I am a TB fan. Williams looked really, really good too on Sunday.

I think my fantasy team is dead in the water now. Holt can't catch TDs because Bulger can't pass his way out of a paper bag, and Reggie Brown was a huge flop. The only thing I have going for me is Portis/Manning.

Fuck me with a wooden spork.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #126 on: October 01, 2007, 12:49:57 PM

That Cadillac knee injury looked PAINFUL. I'm not surprised he's out for the season.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #127 on: October 01, 2007, 02:55:57 PM

That Cadillac knee injury looked PAINFUL. I'm not surprised he's out for the season.

I knew he was going to get hurt sometime this year, that's why I picked up his backup a few days ago, but damn I sure didn't see that.  Looked horrible.  Hope he is back next season but hard to say with that injury, doubt he will be the same. 

And yes you got stomped Rasix, bow before the ROMO. 
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #128 on: October 01, 2007, 02:58:15 PM

I'm not sure how you can "bet on" a season (possibly career) ending patella ligament injury.

Anyway, you should've picked up Pittman. He gets more carries, even though Graham had better numbers when Williams went down.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #129 on: October 01, 2007, 03:32:57 PM

I'm not sure how you can "bet on" a season (possibly career) ending patella ligament injury.

Anyway, you should've picked up Pittman. He gets more carries, even though Graham had better numbers when Williams went down.

He'll get more touchdowns the Pittman.  Kinda like the Julius / Barber relationship. 
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #130 on: October 01, 2007, 07:04:21 PM

Really? I know that he got the touches in the game Williams was out, but I always pictured Pittman as the power runner. Perhaps I was wrong.

Then again, I've only been watching the Bucs play since Wyche was coaching.

I'd wager most of you don't even know who the hell Sam Wyche is.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #131 on: October 02, 2007, 07:02:46 AM

I'd wager that you'd be wrong.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #132 on: October 02, 2007, 07:39:43 AM

QB for the Bengals 1968 - 1970.  If I'm not mistaken, he was the first to use the no-huddle offense as a defensive disruption rather that just for hurry-up. 

-  Mark Twain
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #133 on: October 02, 2007, 09:52:57 AM

My pride, and e-peen have effectively been reduced to nothing.

Well played, sirs.

On another note, my fantasy team blows hardcore.

0-4, baby!

WayAbvPar

Reply #134 on: October 02, 2007, 10:10:00 AM

QB for the Bengals 1968 - 1970.  If I'm not mistaken, he was the first to use the no-huddle offense as a defensive disruption rather that just for hurry-up. 

He also coached for several years and was famous for melting down in his press conferences and on the sidelines, if memory serves. And he was a mediocre to bad color commentator for a few years after that.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #135 on: October 02, 2007, 10:17:21 AM

If I'm not mistaken, his last NFL job was QB coach for the Bills sometime in the last couple of years.

Next, cmlancas can tell us about a one-time Bucs QB you might not have heard of, Steve Young. :p

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #136 on: October 02, 2007, 10:36:40 AM

YOU DON'T LIVE IN CLEVELAND, YOU LIVE IN CINCINNATI.
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #137 on: October 02, 2007, 12:52:10 PM

I'm picked for 120 points this week. I think that means I'll get 80. I've been producing at about 75% efficiency.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #138 on: October 04, 2007, 08:40:33 AM

I predict a loss for the N00bs this week.  I'm not at all happy with my team nor my matchups.

-  Mark Twain
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #139 on: October 04, 2007, 09:43:51 AM

What the heck are you looking for? Should that be in green? ><

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  
Jump to: