Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:03:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Todd and the Book of Pure Evil 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Todd and the Book of Pure Evil  (Read 1331 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

on: March 17, 2012, 12:03:48 PM

Have any of you ever watched this? It comes on FearNet and I picked up the Season 1 DVD on a whim and find myself loving it as a very guilty pleasure.

http://www.toddandthebookofpureevil.com/

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 06:26:48 AM

Weird, forum is telling me I'm necroing this, yet the first post was two days ago?

Anywho... this actually looks interesting in a thouroughly stupid way. I'll have to see if I can find an episode to sample.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 07:59:31 AM

Weird, forum is telling me I'm necroing this, yet the first post was two days ago?
That's because you're posting from THE FUTURE!!!

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

You can get the first season on dvd for $10 from Amazon.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 11:18:18 AM

It's also on the free shows/movies for Fearnet for those with Comcast/Xfinity.

I watched the first couple of episodes, it was almost awful enough to be great but something was missing about it to make it so I stopped watching after the second episode.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Todd and the Book of Pure Evil  
Jump to: