Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:03:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Early human 'missing link' ancestor unveiled 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Early human 'missing link' ancestor unveiled  (Read 16636 times)
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #70 on: May 23, 2009, 01:25:33 PM

I'm not surprised.  Average people don't give a shit about this.  I'm not sure they understand it's like a meteor.

They might care if Bruce Willis was sent to blow it up.

I was thinking he should. The fossil looks like an Alien from the Aliens movies.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 08:43:35 AM

Maybe you mean Bill Paxton?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 08:58:03 AM

Well regardless, it'll be another five years before the Discovery Channel has sufficiently dumbed it down for the interested masses.
When ancestral fossils ATTACK!
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #73 on: May 27, 2009, 09:19:23 AM

"Me am play gods"
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 09:48:19 AM

This show was 2 hours of the most padded, drawn-out and overhyped nonsense I've seen on History in a while.  Could have easily been an hour special.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #75 on: May 27, 2009, 10:00:57 AM

Two hours?  Jesus, to say "yo, here's something what was related to monkeys and lemurs".  There is more information in two hours of BSG filler episodes.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #76 on: May 27, 2009, 10:42:23 AM

Yeah, just the first 40 minutes or so that I saw was full of a lot of "DUN DUN DUNNNNN!" music, overwrought narration and science geeks jizzing over the prospects. I mean, it's a cool discovery, but I kept expecting them to bring on the experts who showed how Nostradamus had predicted the discovery of Ida would cause the Mayan calendar to infect us all with the zombie pox.

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #77 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:44 AM

Yeah, just the first 40 minutes or so that I saw was full of a lot of "DUN DUN DUNNNNN!" music, overwrought narration and science geeks jizzing over the prospects. I mean, it's a cool discovery, but I kept expecting them to bring on the experts who showed how Nostradamus had predicted the discovery of Ida would cause the Mayan calendar to infect us all with the zombie pox.

I can't wait for The Onion Channel!

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Early human 'missing link' ancestor unveiled  
Jump to: