Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:56:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 233 Go Down Print
Author Topic: War  (Read 1969399 times)
Terracotta Army

Reply #2275 on: April 02, 2008, 08:09:24 AM

They can't dread in low sec I thought? Or am I just not remebering the cyno rules correctly again.

Dreads can indeed go in lowsec. We're not affiliated with any alliance. I received no mail in regards to the wardec.

Corp is Svefn-G-Englar.

I've been dec'd by them before

Expect command ships

I believe this is their killboard (appears to be down atm) http://www.cwhale.org/svf
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 08:11:44 AM by 5150 »
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2276 on: April 02, 2008, 08:20:16 AM

They can't dread in low sec I thought? Or am I just not remebering the cyno rules correctly again.

Dreads can indeed go in lowsec. We're not affiliated with any alliance. I received no mail in regards to the wardec.

Corp is Svefn-G-Englar.

I've been dec'd by them before

Expect command ships

I believe this is their killboard (appears to be down atm) http://www.cwhale.org/svf

I believe that, without time travel capabilities, this will not be as big a problem as you paint it to be.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #2277 on: April 02, 2008, 09:23:51 AM

Fuck me that was the most confusing quote ever...

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #2278 on: April 02, 2008, 12:03:16 PM

nevermind
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:26:50 PM by lac »
Terracotta Army

Reply #2279 on: April 02, 2008, 12:16:23 PM

Fuck me that was the most confusing quote ever...

I'm glad I wasnt the only confused one smiley
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #2280 on: April 02, 2008, 04:12:59 PM

I guess now it's safe to tell: I always knew Tyrrax was GHSC, but the deep dark secret I couldn't tell was that *he* was the client on Prohibition I.  The whole thing was a false-flag operation to increase his political muscle inside IAC and push IAC away from BoB and towards the Goon/Russian camp.  Yes, he hired MC to attack his own alliance as part of an extremely byzantine conspiracy plot.  But what the hell, it worked.  Sort of, anyway, I think the long-term plan was to infiltrate the Goons and rob them blind, but when Remedial beat them to it....

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #2281 on: April 02, 2008, 04:55:55 PM

Could you post that again, but in english?
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #2282 on: April 02, 2008, 06:49:37 PM

Tyrrax = Cap stealing thief

GHSC = Guiding Hand Social Club, a group of people who's sole purpose is to infiltrate alliances for personal gain and profit

Prohibition I = A contract; ISS hired MC to attack IAC and also allowed them to base themselves out of ISS stations to attack IAC. Tyrrax, heading IAC, then delcared war on ISS live on Eve-TV.

Apparently, it wasn't ISS that hired them - it was all Tyrrax all along.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 06:51:48 PM by bhodi »
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #2283 on: April 02, 2008, 07:07:24 PM

Oh, right, didn't one of those GHSC fellers make it into PC Games magazine or somesuch a few years back for robbing someone blind and podding them?
Bstaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #2284 on: April 02, 2008, 07:10:45 PM

When is the made for TV movie coming out?  That should be dumbed down enough to follow :)
Jamiko
Terracotta Army

Reply #2285 on: April 02, 2008, 08:31:29 PM

Oh, right, didn't one of those GHSC fellers make it into PC Games magazine or somesuch a few years back for robbing someone blind and podding them?

Yes, it was Istvaan Shogaatsu and the target was Mirial, CEO of Ubiqua Seraph corporation.

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=172529&page=1
LC
Terracotta Army

Reply #2286 on: April 02, 2008, 09:54:46 PM

I guess the coalition is going to fall apart before it can destroy BoB.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2287 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:40 AM

That someone was in Aegis Militia  awesome, for real

Edit: Mirial, the target, was head of Ubiqua Seraph.  He then joined Aegis Militia - might even have founded it, I dunno - and finally got the heave-ho from Eve for leaking dev corruption in the ISD volunteer program.  He is now totally fruit-loops and stalks both us and CCP.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:40:30 AM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #2288 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:16 AM

GHSC = Guiding Hand Social Club, a group of people who's sole purpose is to infiltrate alliances for personal gain and profit

Whoa, like Bilderberg but in Eve.
Grand Design
Terracotta Army

Reply #2289 on: April 03, 2008, 08:43:16 AM

Last I heard, GHSC had infiltrated the Bilderbergers.
Hakeldaima
Terracotta Army

Reply #2290 on: April 03, 2008, 09:17:47 AM

Sorry for the aside, but what is the nature of the co-op between f13 corp and AM? I noticed in one of the other threads that you flew with them on ops, but was that only that once or are you guys allies?

Disclaimer - My alliance (Star Fraction) had a pretty good war with AM, VV (Vigila Valeria) and PIE a few months back. AM was by far the best opponent in that war, least amount of smack and largest amount of bringitness.
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #2291 on: April 03, 2008, 09:27:06 AM

My alliance (Star Fraction)
Impossible, your post consisted of only two lines!
Hakeldaima
Terracotta Army

Reply #2292 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:44 AM

My alliance (Star Fraction)
Impossible, your post consisted of only two lines!

I am but a novice when it comes to forum warfare, regardless of how long I've been a member of the revolutionariat. I leave the construction of textwalls to my betters.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #2293 on: April 03, 2008, 02:02:20 PM

Just making a note that BAT and F13 are separate corps and should always be considered as such.
ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #2294 on: April 03, 2008, 03:28:13 PM

Just making a note that BAT and F13 are separate corps and should always be considered as such.

Hear hear.  We're a forum community, many people doing many things and just chatting here, so BAT, F13, and any other corps that may spring up in EVE are definitely separate entities.

Anyway, any more news about the war?
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #2295 on: April 07, 2008, 07:54:52 PM

Not much going on in the war front; BoB currently owns qy6; materials have been trickling out and there were several large breakouts last weekend. I was on one where we pulled about 10 billion in assets out of the station there. It continues to be sporadically camped, but people continue to break or avoid camps and I believe most of our stuff has been evac'd.

All goons have been called to live in delve, and the majority of them are basing in 319 and points north out of the NPC stations, settling in for the long haul.

Goonfleet has also reset a ton of corp standings back to neutral; among the important resets were Ka-Tet and SMASH. Many goons were happy about SMASH, and are cheerily hunting them down as I type. The hunting fleet got one of the best fleet participations in weeks: over 200 members.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:57:31 PM by bhodi »
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2296 on: April 08, 2008, 01:43:47 AM

Goonfleet has also reset a ton of corp standings back to neutral; among the important resets were Ka-Tet and SMASH. Many goons were happy about SMASH, and are cheerily hunting them down as I type. The hunting fleet got one of the best fleet participations in weeks: over 200 members.

This is one reason why, when Peoke offered me a place for BAT in Smash, I graciously declined.

PS Since BAT and F13 went off to war last night, someone should post what happened there  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Twitter - Endieposts

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #2297 on: April 08, 2008, 06:01:19 AM

Per Endie's request:

BAT pilots met up with a CVA fleet of roughly 150 last night to aid in the defense of an IAC POS that was due to come out of reinforced.  Warping into system, most of us got our first taste of the lag fest that is large-scale fleet combat, but numbers were on our side as we met up with an IAC fleet and sandwiched AAA's battleships between us.  We drove AAA back to their hostile POS in-system which our dreadnaught fleet was able to take down.

Summation: IAC tower went back up, AAA tower went down, many AAA battleships went poof, only 2 BATs were lost in the process.  I lived!
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #2298 on: April 09, 2008, 04:12:15 PM

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #2299 on: April 10, 2008, 05:13:53 AM

That someone was in Aegis Militia  awesome, for real

Edit: Mirial, the target, was head of Ubiqua Seraph.  He then joined Aegis Militia - might even have founded it, I dunno - and finally got the heave-ho from Eve for leaking dev corruption in the ISD volunteer program.  He is now totally fruit-loops and stalks both us and CCP.

I hear he has some serious odour problems too.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #2300 on: April 10, 2008, 05:18:33 AM

http://eve.klaki.net/heist/

Scan of GHSC magazine story makes a good read.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Hakeldaima
Terracotta Army

Reply #2301 on: April 10, 2008, 10:30:26 AM

Interestingly enough, eve.klaki.net is Tyrrax's website (klaki being an icelandic word for "ice").
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2302 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:23 AM

Interestingly enough, eve.klaki.net is Tyrrax's website (klaki being an icelandic word for "ice").

I'll bet that klaki is the Icelandic word for "hard ice, with a crystalline sheen and a blueish tinge."

Edit: where did the "C" of "crystalline" go?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 11:31:26 AM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

Hakeldaima
Terracotta Army

Reply #2303 on: April 10, 2008, 10:57:21 AM

I'll bet that klaki is the Icelandic word for "hard ice, with a rystalline sheen and a blueish tinge."

Also "popsicle", but your version is cool too.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2304 on: April 11, 2008, 04:18:00 AM

The change in strategy seems to be working well.  We've got our new CEO, at least one very enthusiastic director who is getting things done with style, we're rolling in money to an extent we've never experienced before (we've gone from hand-to-mouth to irresponsible-adolescents-with-inheritance) and have started spending it in really popular ways, and the "back to Syndicate" route of occupying NPC space in Delve is hilariously popular with the older players who remember why we started this war.  I was pretty damn worried after QY- was such a mess, but things seem to be back on the up.

Twitter - Endieposts

JoeTF
Terracotta Army

Reply #2305 on: April 11, 2008, 12:18:40 PM

I'm glad you're rich again. We blew up 5 of 10B assets you evacuated from QY and I was personally being worried that you might run out of steam and have to pack up.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2306 on: April 11, 2008, 12:35:20 PM

lol is that what your masters tell you? :D  Spec ops got over 10b out in a single op.  Some of it was mine.

Twitter - Endieposts

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #2307 on: April 11, 2008, 01:08:22 PM

It's kind of like watching a married couple that can't decide what religion to raise their kids.  You guys are fun!
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #2308 on: April 11, 2008, 01:32:04 PM

It's kind of like watching a married couple that can't decide what religion to raise their kids.  You guys are fun!

More like watching a couple that has a bad case of Alzheimer's and are both pathological liars.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #2309 on: April 11, 2008, 01:45:59 PM

Whoah: that's kinda out of order.  Apart from the time when I told Joe or LC something like I'd had my mothership blown up or something, and the time when I claimed to have had Dianabolic or someone banned, I've not lied in here once, and I like to think that most people knew those were obvious crap when i said them, even without reading the first-letters-of-each-sentence code I tend to use.  I'd be impressed if you could even more than a very small number of places where I've turned out to be wrong on a substantive matter.  And God knows you-know-who is going to list every single one, now  Ohhhhh, I see.

Twitter - Endieposts

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 233 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War  
Jump to: