Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Killing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Killing  (Read 2122 times)
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

on: February 17, 2011, 06:58:46 AM

The Killing BBC iplayer

Anyone else watching this?  I'm 5 episodes in, it's very well put together.  Fairly unusual crime drama with a shifting focus between a Politician, the family and the two police inspectors.

The Killing (TV series)
Sarah Lund is looking forward to her last day as a detective with the Copenhagen Police department. She is supposed to move to Sweden with her fiancée, but everything changes when a 19-year-old girl, Nanna Birk Larsen, is found raped and brutally murdered. Along with detective Jan Meyer, Sarah is forced to head the investigation, as it soon becomes clear that she and Meyer are chasing a very intelligent and dangerous murderer.
Local politician Troels Hartmann is in the middle of a hard election campaign to become the new mayor of Copenhagen when suddenly, evidence links him to the murderer. But is he really the murderer? At the same time, the girl's family and friends struggle to cope with their loss.
Over a span of twenty days, suspect upon suspect is sought out as violence and political pressures cast their shadows over the hunt for the killer.

They doing a remake for US tv apparently.  

Just discovered there are 20 episodes in total, not sure I'd have started watching if I'd known that but I'm hooked now.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:14:57 AM by Arthur_Parker »
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 05:57:33 PM

Summary of every single episode of this show so far:  Sad family is sad.  Candidates campaign continues to suck.  Cop lady cancels her plans to leave.  Suspect from last episode gets crossed off, we found a new suspect.  Rain.  I think i'm done watching, ill look for a spoiler once the season is over.

I am the .00000001428%
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 09:38:24 PM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Killing  
Jump to: