Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 06:22:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Blood Inquisition has declared war on F13. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blood Inquisition has declared war on F13.  (Read 10003 times)
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

on: February 16, 2006, 02:17:41 PM

I guess we had a leak.
Oh well.
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 02:22:21 PM

Hey, it saves us 1m/week if nothing else.

Cry Havoc!  Mob
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 02:27:32 PM

WAR

I always wanted to do that.  So...what color do they show up on radar and when we going to put the hurt on?

WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 03:03:12 PM

Woohoo!

Time to learn the PvP ropes. Looking forward to it.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
trotski
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 03:05:34 PM

Sweet!  I cannot wait to rain down fire on those m'fers!

Down with the Daves!!!

Xbox live: trotski44
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 03:14:06 PM

No, not my Caracal!

heh

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 03:17:14 PM

If anyone has read my long evemail you know my thoughts on this...  bastages!

Oh for anyone who flies Amarr frigates, there are executioners on sale not too far from Neesh for 28k (they are typically 40-50k) I think I'm going to go make a bulk purchase.

*forgot to add I have the region they are in written down at home, will post it once I get back from work*

Kador is the region btw
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 09:39:43 PM by Hoax »

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Yoru

Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 03:53:06 PM

I won't be on for a while, but if any of the directors are on, they should be contacting our "friends" down in the Arzi-Schmaeel area. I know they like having more targets to shoot at.
WayAbvPar

Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 03:58:43 PM

I have a poker tourney at 6pm PST tonight, so I won't be on until I bust out. Judging from my recent play, I should be EVEing it up no later than 6:30  cry

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 05:34:20 PM

Bollocks.  I'm going out to town for the weekend. 

What happens in a war anyway?  All I know is that you can attack people anywhere in Empire.
Yoru

Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 05:51:27 PM

Bollocks.  I'm going out to town for the weekend. 

What happens in a war anyway?  All I know is that you can attack people anywhere in Empire.

That's pretty much it. You can shoot them anywhere, any time, for any reason.

Basically, whole lotta shootin' goin' on.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 08:13:32 AM

good time to sign up I guess  :-D

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 09:04:07 AM

Any encounters yet?  I was on for about 30 last night fiddling with things and didn't see any chat from y'all.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
WayAbvPar

Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 09:07:37 AM

From what gimpyone was saying last night, the war doesn't officially kick off until today. I am guessing there is some sort of lead time to prevent surprise attacks.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 09:13:43 AM

It takes 24hours for the wardec to take effect, we did see them at about midnight PST but couldn't get together an effective sortie.

I suggest everyone make sure they have 3+ ships built/fitted in the Neesh area, even if 2 or all 3 are just tackler frigates, so that you can jump in at a moment's notice.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 09:53:27 AM

Ah, didn't know about the 24-hour pause.  We French Wookiees are a peaceful lot.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Yoru

Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 10:10:35 AM

We sighted them again at 11:30 PM PST and put together a 4-frigate group. We all got shipkilled, but we did escape without getting podded, and we were plinking away at his armor when it all went to hell.

Four frigates vs. an Apocalypse battleship with tech2 components, btw. Unfortunately, as we were regrouping in pods and escaping, he got backup, so it would've rapidly gone to shit if.. uh.. the tactic hadn't failed.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 10:12:25 AM by Yoru »
Catalan
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 10:25:31 AM

I took a quite hard beating this morning... got greedy and distracted *won't ever again do dangerous stuff while at work* and lost my bestower and half my worth in cargo to one of them.
Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 11:03:10 AM

I am working hard on getting some backup frigs (Minmitar - Rifter preferred) and guns n gear so I can participate in the fun and games; I'll be doing this in high-sec space in all likelihood.  What is the risk that BoodInq will pursue us in highsec around our home, etc. or is the war really only going to be a reality in low?

PS - I do not have access to the corp hangar in Neesher; wasn't sure if we all were supposed to have access or I need to rank up or this is by design.  No worries any which way, just curious.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 11:08:06 AM

We just purchased a ton of rifters and stuff for this war.
Yoru

Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 11:21:37 AM

I am working hard on getting some backup frigs (Minmitar - Rifter preferred) and guns n gear so I can participate in the fun and games; I'll be doing this in high-sec space in all likelihood.  What is the risk that BoodInq will pursue us in highsec around our home, etc. or is the war really only going to be a reality in low?

PS - I do not have access to the corp hangar in Neesher; wasn't sure if we all were supposed to have access or I need to rank up or this is by design.  No worries any which way, just curious.

It's very likely that there will be fireworks in highsec; a war-dec lets you fight anywhere, any time, with no security penalties or Concord interference. Now is a good time to make safespots and station instas for the greater Neesher area, and to pick up any available travel instas - there should be some in the Neesher hangar; Bant made some for highsec and I've made some for lowsec.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 11:44:11 AM

Again MAKE SURE YOU USE SHIFT CLICK TO PUT COPIES BACK INTO THE HANGER WHEN YOU ARE TAKING BOOKMARKS.

Thank you, because I've yet to get a set of the corp BM's due to them always being "missing" when I decide to check.

As to the losses, we need to start sharing more intel/tips/info via corp mails since we dont have a private forum yet here *cough* Shockeye *endcough*

I dont know what my weekend plans are shaking out to be yet, but I think I may forgo social activities tonight unless something special comes up so that I can get my shit together.

-William Gibson
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 12:53:22 PM

Again MAKE SURE YOU USE SHIFT CLICK TO PUT COPIES BACK INTO THE HANGER WHEN YOU ARE TAKING BOOKMARKS.

Thank you, because I've yet to get a set of the corp BM's due to them always being "missing" when I decide to check.

As to the losses, we need to start sharing more intel/tips/info via corp mails since we dont have a private forum yet here *cough* Shockeye *endcough*

I dont know what my weekend plans are shaking out to be yet, but I think I may forgo social activities tonight unless something special comes up so that I can get my shit together.

I've screwed that up so many times :(  Cadwin doesn't deserve instas
Ketty
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 03:16:51 PM

Kind of on a deadline for some stuff at work (too much Eve, not enough work of late), so it'll be a bit before I'm on tonight.  Then again, all you cakers are west coasters anyway, so I should be showing up around prime time for you lot.

trotski
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 03:51:56 PM

I will also be on a little later than normal.  I've done nothing but train EW and missile skills the last few days in preparation for this.  Can't wait to try 'em out.  evil

Xbox live: trotski44
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 05:14:26 PM

I may not be online tonight afterall, I haven't left work yet and I'm drinking JD but I will most definately be around during the day hours on Saturday.

-William Gibson
Catalan
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 05:46:01 PM

Well, in some way  I got my vengeance :)
Jumped into Arzi and saw a can belonging to BI 130 km from the gate, someone must have killed one of them there.... Figured i'd check it and voilą, it carried some pretty good loot that should net me about the same I lost this morning. And the sneakyness of it all feels awesome.
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 06:04:33 PM

Well, in some way  I got my vengeance :)
Jumped into Arzi and saw a can belonging to BI 130 km from the gate, someone must have killed one of them there.... Figured i'd check it and voilą, it carried some pretty good loot that should net me about the same I lost this morning. And the sneakyness of it all feels awesome.

golden :)
schild
Administrator

Reply #28 on: February 17, 2006, 06:10:44 PM

This almost makes me want to sign up.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #29 on: February 17, 2006, 07:25:38 PM

I have work tonight, but I'll try to be on when I can between Sat and Tuesday evening. Also, I'm looking at getting a new job...one that is closer to home and doesn't have retarded hours so I can play when other people are around.

I currently have my tricked-out Caracal with 3k+ shielding, my old Merlin fitted for speed and webbing, and a destroyer I bought from Bant fitted in much the same way. Also, I have the EW skills to fit scrams if needed.

Hopefully, this will be a fun experience.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 11:16:06 PM

war is fun.
that is all.

6 frigs > bc
squirrel
Contributor

Reply #31 on: February 18, 2006, 12:01:06 AM

/sadf

I had work tonite and tomorrow. but i'll be on tomorrow night and although modest my frig has AB's, shield extenders and hopefully by tomorrow pm scramblers.

fight the good fight!

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 09:48:11 AM

Will someone post here any modules we are running low on for pvp fitting?  I have to run an errand this afternoon (gun show, friends want to go to) but I should be online today and I will be heading up to the market hubs so if there is something we need and someone tells me what it is either here or eve-mail in game I'll pick it up.

-William Gibson
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 10:46:18 AM

Hmm. Just off the top of my head I think we need more EW stuff (sensor dampeners, gravimetric and ladar jammers, etc). I think we're good on weapons, though we need more afterburners (mk 1 and mk 2). Actually, maybe we'll buy a bp for ABs. Some small NOSs would be nice though.

Other than that, I'm having a hard time finding anything useful (and cheap) to put in the low slots on my frigates. Any suggestions?

- Viin
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 12:51:23 PM

We need some 1MN microwarpdrives and probably more nanofiber structures and/or overdrives. Each structure gives you 15% agility boost and 20 m/s or an overdrive gives you 30m/s. I'll dump some more NOSs in the corp hanger. Also you might try the Damage Control I line for your low. There is one set that gives you 50% resist on all your hull damage types plus maybe 5% on all shields and 7% on all armor and it only takes 1 cap every 10 seconds.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Blood Inquisition has declared war on F13.  
Jump to: