Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: THE FAPPENING (9/11 for Celebrity Privacy) (NSFW) (Obviously) ITT: NO TITTIES 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE FAPPENING (9/11 for Celebrity Privacy) (NSFW) (Obviously) ITT: NO TITTIES  (Read 163110 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #105 on: September 02, 2014, 09:32:34 AM

I didn't know who some of the actresses are because I live in a pop culture bubble called "parent of young child". 

They still managed some awesome heavy hitters. 

-Rasix
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #106 on: September 02, 2014, 09:35:57 AM

Oh FFS, the sole purpose of 4chan is not copyright violation.

So the primary purpose of 4chan is to post public domain and images that are posted with the permission of their copyright holders?

This explains why you're always so eager to just assume the worst and believe whatever people say about the place. You've never even gone there, have you? There's no point in lying and saying you have because it's really fucking obvious you haven't. Seriously, someone who's visited even just once would know it. I should have known since you always seem to be a part of "that" group, I thought you had more sense than to fall for their bullshit.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Pagz
Terracotta Army

I AM GOING TO WRESTLE THIS BEAR WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Reply #107 on: September 02, 2014, 09:41:26 AM

That's pretty questionable. Why don't we have a Jennifer Lawrence thread instead of that shit Katy Perry thread?
Because Katy Perry is hotter then Jennifer Lawrence, which is true because of said threads existence and no dumb Jennifer Lawrence thread.

Also why are people arguing and not directing me to where the fuck these Kaley Cuoco fappenings are?
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: September 02, 2014, 09:46:11 AM

Aren't the Ariana Grande photos some of the more obvious fakes? Or is she just impossible to recognize without that stupid hairdo.
Some look fake, but some of the others match her shape, skintone, and have the same woven wristband she's tweeted picks with. Those don't show her face but the wristband thing makes it a pretty sure thing. It's understandable why she and Victoria Justice would deny it, they're kids stars. The Victoria Justice ones are definitely her though.

I didn't know who some of the actresses are because I live in a pop culture bubble called "parent of young child". 

If your child is old enough to be watching tween shows you'll recognize them.

If you look at her pictures they are really really bad quality compared to the other ones, they might actually be recovered deleted pictures and not from some trading club.

The grainy yellowed B&W ones look like they were run through one of those photo editor apps to look that way. There is at least one really hi res pic of her too though.

angry.bob
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: September 02, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

That's pretty questionable. Why don't we have a Jennifer Lawrence thread instead of that shit Katy Perry thread?
Because Katy Perry is hotter then Jennifer Lawrence, which is true because of said threads existence and no dumb Jennifer Lawrence thread.

Also why are people arguing and not directing me to where the fuck these Kaley Cuoco fappenings are?

You'd be really disappointed. There's one photo of her naked, but she's sitting down on the other side of a kitchen counter and stuff covers everything but her face and one arm. The other is a gif of omene walking around a corner in an apartment as she's standing up from the toilet and pulling her pants up. She looks at the camera all confused for a sec and then laughs.

I'd post a link but I don't want to do it without Schild or Trippy saying it's okay.

Pagz
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: September 02, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

schild
Administrator

Reply #111 on: September 02, 2014, 10:00:07 AM

Don't link that stuff. The Cuoco stuff does, in fact, suck thus far.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #112 on: September 02, 2014, 10:06:26 AM

Also I just don't watch any TV

I used to be like this. TV has changed a ton in the last 10 years. There's actually more quality entertainment on the TV side than the movie side by far. The production values have caught up.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
schild
Administrator

Reply #113 on: September 02, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

@menongitis deserves an award.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #114 on: September 02, 2014, 10:33:17 AM

I can understand not knowing who Kaley Cuoco is, but Jennifer Lawrence?  It's almost impossible to navigate the internet without seeing her name almost ever day.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Tmon
Terracotta Army

Reply #115 on: September 02, 2014, 10:47:35 AM

I recognized the name, but since I've never watched any of the movies she's in I had no clear idea what she looked like. 
Pagz
Terracotta Army

Reply #116 on: September 02, 2014, 10:52:50 AM

I feel like most of these celebrities are like the users in Politics, unless you're in there all the time you have no idea how these people got so many posts.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #117 on: September 02, 2014, 11:01:18 AM

No idea how you people avoid the deluge of celebrity news. It is more popular than the regular news stories judging by how many stories they run on celebs vs regular news stories. E! and TMZ didn't just spring up for no reason... but hey, shine on you crazy diamonds.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
penfold
Terracotta Army

Reply #118 on: September 02, 2014, 11:04:02 AM

First of all, I would like to thank the internet for this.  And ask if they take requests.

Second, I was....checking the Kate Upton photos.  I mean, she's a photo model and wants us to look at them, so I thought I'd be nice.  Anyway, I assume many if not all of these are taken from either her phone or Verlander's?  Because he has a bunch of other girl pics mixed in.  He got some splaining to do.  Doubly so if any of what I saw is chronological (though there is no reason to think so).

Also Kate Upton, no photoshop, and she hasnt been cutting before a shoot and is probably her natural weight. Which is miles preferable over shopped skinny Kate.
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

Reply #119 on: September 02, 2014, 11:14:42 AM

Also Kate Upton, no photoshop, and she hasnt been cutting before a shoot and is probably her natural weight. Which is miles preferable over shopped skinny Kate.

Preferable regarding what?

Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #120 on: September 02, 2014, 11:27:50 AM

Preferable regarding what?

Testicular extractions.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #121 on: September 02, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

Frankly, I'm shocked that so many of you nerds haven't seen X-Men: First Class.  That was an excellent movie.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #122 on: September 02, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

Apple's response:

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/02Apple-Media-Advisory.html

Apple Media Advisory

Update to Celebrity Photo Investigation

We wanted to provide an update to our investigation into the theft of photos of certain celebrities. When we learned of the theft, we were outraged and immediately mobilized Apple’s engineers to discover the source. Our customers’ privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. After more than 40 hours of investigation, we have discovered that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions, a practice that has become all too common on the Internet. None of the cases we have investigated has resulted from any breach in any of Apple’s systems including iCloud® or Find my iPhone. We are continuing to work with law enforcement to help identify the criminals involved.

To protect against this type of attack, we advise all users to always use a strong password and enable two-step verification. Both of these are addressed on our website at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4232.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #123 on: September 02, 2014, 12:33:48 PM

We here at Apple just wanted to inform you, this is all your fault.  Ohhhhh, I see.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #124 on: September 02, 2014, 12:35:25 PM

JLaw just looks very generic. I saw her in Hunger Games but she's just another skinny starlet that I've seen hundreds of times. I had however not heard the nickname JLaw until this mess.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 12:38:45 PM

This thread is making me feel very scared of some of you...  ACK!

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #126 on: September 02, 2014, 01:02:46 PM

Amusing parts so far:
1. Files being hard to get rid of in any IT enterprise
2. Deleting a file making it appear low quality

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #127 on: September 02, 2014, 01:04:09 PM

2. Deleting a file making it appear low quality

Yes, this was my favorite.

It's like when you throw something in the trash and it gets garbage spilled on it, or something.  Right?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #128 on: September 02, 2014, 01:26:22 PM

Icon looks like a trash can.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #129 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:55 PM

Makayla Maroney is claiming she was underage when her pics were taken, which is probably since she just turned 18 in December.

I am the .00000001428%
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #130 on: September 02, 2014, 03:46:16 PM

Apple's response:

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/02Apple-Media-Advisory.html

Apple Media Advisory

Update to Celebrity Photo Investigation

We wanted to provide an update to our investigation into the theft of photos of certain celebrities. When we learned of the theft, we were outraged and immediately mobilized Apple’s engineers to discover the source.  After 10 hours we (mostly) managed to get them to stop looking at the files and start reviewing the access logs.  Our customers’ privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. After more than 40 hours of investigation, we have discovered that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions, a practice that has become all too common on the Internet. None of the cases we have investigated has resulted from any breach in any of Apple’s systems including iCloud® or Find my iPhone. We are continuing to work with law enforcement to help identify the criminals involved.

To protect against this type of attack, we advise all users to always use a strong password and enable two-step verification. Both of these are addressed on our website at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4232.

My brain immediately did that.  My brain made me laugh.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #131 on: September 02, 2014, 05:45:08 PM

One of the actresses claimed that she deleted the photos a while ago and they were posted anyway.  So if she's not lying to cover her ass, then Apple stores even your deleted photos on a relatively insecure server somewhere.

That's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, she said she deleted them years ago. I'm not sure how long the iCloud backup thing has been around but she's one of the reasons I think the trading group theory holds more water. If that's the case I doubt anyone is going to jail or get in much trouble.

Her photos are all washed-out (overexposed) and yellowed. I'd bet they are made from a old negative or a copy of a negative from a negative.  I had some photos that were accidentally on slide film 25  years ago and they looked very similarly washed-out and overexposed when getting prints. The developing place said that it was because of the process required to make a neg. & print from a slide.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #132 on: September 02, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

Or she applied an Instagram filter.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #133 on: September 02, 2014, 05:50:42 PM

Or she applied an Instagram filter.

For that old fashioned retro look to all your 'dick in face' pictures.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #134 on: September 02, 2014, 06:04:31 PM

This thread is making me feel very scared of some of you...  ACK!

At least I'm not the only one. swamp poop
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #135 on: September 02, 2014, 06:20:53 PM

The general reactions to this thing are fascinating -- how long has it been since the last incident like this?  I mean, the scale is huge, but people are acting like the entire concept of guys wanting to see boobies is new and strange to them.  This shit's been happening since the invention of photography.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #136 on: September 02, 2014, 06:25:06 PM

It's not strange for that reason.  It's strange because there are unlimited amounts of free boobies already on the internet if that's what you're looking for.
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #137 on: September 02, 2014, 06:27:50 PM

It's not strange for that reason.  It's strange because there are unlimited amounts of free boobies already on the internet if that's what you're looking for.

My grandfather would have trampled an entire army of whores to get pictures like that of Audrey Hepburn.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #138 on: September 02, 2014, 06:29:03 PM

The general reactions to this thing are fascinating -- how long has it been since the last incident like this?  I mean, the scale is huge, but people are acting like the entire concept of guys wanting to see boobies is new and strange to them.  This shit's been happening since the invention of photography.

The invention of cave drawings you mean.  awesome, for real
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #139 on: September 02, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

From Trippy's link:
Apple Media Advisory
After more than 40 hours of investigation, we have discovered that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions, a practice that has become all too common on the Internet.

I am sort of not suprised. This is a bit older (2011), but a collection of various leaked user-accounts/password showed that:

4.7% of users have the password password;
    8.5% have the passwords password or 123456;
    9.8% have the passwords password, 123456 or 12345678;
    14% have a password from the top 10 passwords
    40% have a password from the top 100 passwords
    79% have a password from the top 500 passwords
    91% have a password from the top 1000 passwords

What makes me cry is not "password" or "123456", but the ones most popular ones after that.  why so serious?

password
qwerty
dragon
pussy
baseball
football

https://xato.net/passwords/more-top-worst-passwords/#.U026cvldX0T

Edit: Hands up, who of you logs in with pussy and dragon as their pws?  why so serious?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:31:57 PM by calapine »

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: THE FAPPENING (9/11 for Celebrity Privacy) (NSFW) (Obviously) ITT: NO TITTIES  
Jump to: