Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 06:42:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: High Res Texture Pack? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: High Res Texture Pack?  (Read 2162 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: April 23, 2007, 12:28:34 PM

I keep reading everywhere that there are some "Hig Res" texture that aren't bundled with the downloadable client. They say i's only available with the DVD version or maybe (but it isn't confirmed) with a legendary 1.6 gigs pack that was available some time ago. Without that, for example, you can't set the texture menu over the "high" setting, while "very high" should be available after high res texture installation.

I should receive the box sooner or later so if that is true I should be able to install these textures when I get it, but I'd like to do some testing before (and if) the box comes, so I am wondering if any of you knows something more about this pack and if I can get a link to download that. It would be greatly appreciated.

Ezdaar
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 12:55:47 PM

If one were to look around in places that pirates might keep their ships  one might find a torrent.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:09:16 AM

just proceed with the install normally -- installer is smart enough to get you to repair/upgrade and install just those textures.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: High Res Texture Pack?  
Jump to: