Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:44:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow  (Read 12684 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #35 on: December 09, 2005, 07:53:11 AM

I didn't get the whirl about yesterday, but I've had it in the past.  I got the stand around looking foolish thingy quite a few times yesterday, even in instances.  I'm not sure it has anything to do with the video drivers.  I'm using a NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT with the latest NVidia drivers.  I already know you're special... I think you're lucky, too!

About the other stuff... I just don't know.  I still get key-unbindings but I've not had the assploding empty UI since the last update.  We'll see.  You're theory is as good a theory as any.  Either that or it's and elf thing.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 01:06:14 AM

Overhauled ranged combat so that you are never, ever rooted against your will.
          o When you want to shoot, just click attack. You'll fire as soon as you click. If you're moving, you'll shoot while you're moving.
          o In order to shoot again, you'll need to reload. You must stop moving and let the reload animation play in order to shoot again.
          o The Shot on the Run feat is now more accurately Reload on the Run. If you have this feat, you will play the reload animating while moving.
          o The Rapid Shot feat now speeds up your reload animation, as well as a few other animations in the shot sequence.
          o The Rapid Reload feat speeds up the reload time for crossbows (and only crossbows) by a fair amount.

I would just like to comment that ranged combat kicks all sorts of ass now.  My barbarian is gathering cobwebs because I've been having so much fun with my archery-focused ranger.  It's fun, involves a bit of strategy and twitch, and seems nicely balanced with respect to melee.   
Thumbs up!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow  
Jump to: