Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:45:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Waffle House Wedding 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Waffle House Wedding  (Read 4375 times)
naum
Terracotta Army

on: September 26, 2008, 10:47:49 AM

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 10:53:25 AM

That little video is the most damning evidence that America is up shit creek and we don't have enough money left to import a paddle.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:51:08 AM

I'd seen a Powerpoint slideshow of this a month or so ago and was agog. I'm now even more agog (agogier?).

Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:53:04 AM

What got me was the sheer number of relatives that were hanging around on that wedding. Idiocracy is right once again, they breed like rabbits!
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 12:38:34 PM

You know, marriage, at least the ceremony, to me has always been as it was in the old days, and announcement, and (hopefully) the acceptance of it by the community you live in (also the moment outstanding issue/grudges and or truths are supposed to some out, clear the air and all).

It also, so long as the love is real, doesn't matter how you do it, the ceremony is just that,a ceremony, its not the start of the love.

Having said that, OMGWTFLAWL!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:40:24 PM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 01:56:43 PM

When I worked on a project in the Gulf South, I loved eating runny eggs with bacon at the local Waffle House. 

Mmm... so good.

Palin 2012 : Let's go out with a bang!
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:36 PM

Oh man....

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 02:12:24 AM

The yellow teeth. And the same basic shapiness of everyone except for the kids and that scary old guy from poltergeist 2.

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Grand Design
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 06:41:18 AM

America, Fuck Yeah.

It's getting harder and harder to find the enthusiasm to say that.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 03:12:45 AM

You guys are fucked.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 07:45:34 AM

Dammit, now I want a double order of scattered, smothered and covered hash browns.

Perhaps even topped and diced.

That said, so some people who work at Waffle House got married at work. So what? Yeah, they're fat and likely (ok, obviously) WT and whatnot. At the same time, it doesn't change the fact that I'm 197.97 miles away from the closest location. WAFFLE HOUSE, COME TO ILLINOIS.

At least there's a nearby Sonic now.....we used to see their ads and not have them anywhere remotely near us.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 08:34:44 AM

At least there's a nearby Sonic now.....we used to see their ads and not have them anywhere remotely near us.

Ditto that here. Didn't that just fucking suck?  "Oooh, that shake looks tasty. Too bad the closest Sonic is 60 miles away."

Now it's Red Robin. There's one Ohio near where I used to work and none near me now.  It's not worth driving the family 40 minutes for dinner, but damn those are some good burgers.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 04:14:53 PM

I just got back from a lovely, lovely wedding in Cancun. That was the complete and utter opposite of that.

America is well and truly fucked.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 05:05:02 AM

Rofl Waffle

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 10:45:36 AM

I came back from Seattle and back to F13 for this!?!?! Holy shit....
 ACK!

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Waffle House Wedding  
Jump to: