Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:24:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: figuring out who the hell is attacking you 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: figuring out who the hell is attacking you  (Read 1597 times)
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

on: May 16, 2006, 02:06:17 PM

Any good tips on identifying ships or setups in PvP? I still need to learn what each ship's role is, but assuming I do that eventually, how do you id each ship? For PvE, I'm so zoomed out all the little ships are blips. Do most people info on their targets? Or do you do a look at? Is there a way to configure my overview settings so I know what ship are attacking me?
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 02:32:34 PM

There is an overview setting to show the ship type of whoever you highlight in the Overview.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 02:56:58 PM

When you right click something on the overview it'll have "remove __________ from overview" where _______ = frigate, cruiser, battleship, elite frigate, etc.

At a super quick glance that's a good way to get a basic idea what's after you. I also change the overview settings to show ship type when you mouseover the player. So if they're anywhere on the screen it'll have blahblah corp, alliance, Wolf - for instance. Right click that triangle next to overview and check out the settings. Tons of useful stuff.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: figuring out who the hell is attacking you  
Jump to: