Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: What server is everyone on? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What server is everyone on?  (Read 3808 times)
waylander
Terracotta Army

on: February 08, 2006, 06:19:26 AM

Just curious. I'm on Freedom.

Lords of the Dead
Gaming Press - Retired
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 10:48:30 AM

CoH- Infinity
CoV- Virtue

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 11:21:33 AM

Virtue for both CoH and CoV.

Over and out.
tar
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 02:08:41 AM

Victory is my main server, for both sides.
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 05:56:41 AM

Heroes on Virtue and Triumph.

Villains on Protector.

Is there an f13 global channel?

--GF
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 12:52:32 PM

Is there a CoV Bat Country guild? Im going to (hopefully) get some ones trial code, and/or pick this up. I would love to have some people to game with.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 02:19:16 PM

Ain't no bat country guild.  Reasonable human beings can join my SG, but it hasn't been active lately due to lots of RL stuff going on in the lives of our members (some people have job stuff, some people have real-estate/moving stuff, and at least one person has a small human being living inside her that is liable to crawl out any minute).  As such, it may not be the best place to look for people to play with- not for a few months, anyways.

I'd recommend trying out Virtue, though.  The community there has been very active in my experience, and you should be able to find some moderately intelligent people to game with.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 04:35:12 PM

Heros on Triumph
Villians on Pinnacle

haven't been playing much, resubbed WoW
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 08:18:16 PM

Well, up until I left a few months ago, there was an empty Bat Country guild on Victory and a Bat Country global channel.  I miight fool around a bit since they reactivated me.  Victory for CoH, Virture for CoV.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 08:23:34 PM

When I'm subscribed I tend to be on Victory for CoH.  Just ordered CoV, and it sounds like Virtue might be the server to go to for that.
tar
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 02:11:04 AM

I think the Bat Country global channel is named 'batnet', I don't believe you need an invite to join it.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 12:05:11 PM

I think the Bat Country global channel is named 'batnet', I don't believe you need an invite to join it.

That's right, batnet... ...and no, you don't need an invite.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 04:01:30 PM

Just use the right signal:

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
waylander
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 12:24:27 PM

If anyone is looking for an active PVP, needs an SG, server and playing CoV then my group over at www.lotd.org is looking for people. Its a small VG of about 20 daily and part time players, and there's dedicated PVE nights each week to help with character development.  Once people have their travel power, its easy for us to PL them to 35+ in a few casual days worth of time.

Freedom recently won the server vs server PVP tournament on Test, and we have a lot of action in Warburg during the week.

Normally I wouldn't post this, but seems some people are wondering where to go or where the action is.

Lords of the Dead
Gaming Press - Retired
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: What server is everyone on?  
Jump to: