Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:37:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Shockeye's Useless News 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shockeye's Useless News  (Read 163998 times)
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

on: August 17, 2004, 11:47:22 AM

what the hell are you doing.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 10:58:54 PM by Shockeye »

unbannable
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 12:08:30 PM

...making the site chock full of boobies the way I see it.

The man boobs thing must die.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 12:18:55 PM

Fine, if my posts offend you so I will stop.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 12:27:56 PM

See, if your posts had offended me or schild, then you would most definitely have to stop.

With Arcadian, that's entirely up to you.

Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 12:28:14 PM

Emphasize quality over quantity please.

Nice to see good activity here, just make sure new threads are more than "hmm *shrug*" type of stories. If you want thought-provoking discussions, you kind of need interesting subjects.

Bring the noise.
Cheers..............
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 12:39:17 PM

Personally, I would've preferred you collect all the random posts you were going to do today, and put them in one called "Shockeye's 2 Days in the Valley".

Then you could make up a whole plot line to take us from internet site to internet site.

Oh, and you could've had James Spader in there too.

Hanzii
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 02:07:49 AM

Frontpage threads started by Shockeye: 8!
Frontpage threads started by Arc. 8!
... counting one fake Al Jaaezera story and one about how Shockeye starts a lot of silly threads... or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to discuss this more with you, but I'm not allowed to post in Politics anymore.

Bruce
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 04:45:33 AM

Quote from: Hanzii
Frontpage threads started by Shockeye: 8!
Frontpage threads started by Arc. 8!
... counting one fake Al Jaaezera story and one about how Shockeye starts a lot of silly threads... or something.

I'll pit all of my threads from yesterday against all of the threads by Shockeye, and make it a retirement match - loser leaves the site. Let me know who won.

unbannable
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 06:40:47 AM

OH TEH DRAMA!

:P
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 08:50:13 AM

Quote from: Arcadian Del Sol
[I'll pit all of my threads from yesterday against all of the threads by Shockeye, and make it a retirement match - loser leaves the site. Let me know who won.

You win. I dare not upset the great Arcadian any further.
schild
Administrator

Reply #10 on: August 18, 2004, 09:53:38 AM

You two, stop being fucking retarded.
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 09:59:12 AM

Quote from: Sky
OH TEH DRAMA!

:P

The Great Arcadian...Hmm....yes....YES... I DO SO like the sound of THAT!........

.....I'm going to have to change my letterhead.

unbannable
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #12 on: October 07, 2004, 01:25:51 PM

I figured I'd bring back this thread because this story was too good for me to pass up. British TV goes far and beyond US television when it comes to reality TV. See Big Brother. See also The Farm.

Quote from: The Farm Update
Channel Five felt the wrath of outraged viewers from complaints about the reality show The Farm.

Shocked and disgusted viewers hurled a string of complaints to both Channel 5 and OfCom over graphic scenes of Rebecca Loos and her treatment of a Pig.

Some complainants even branded it not less than beastiality.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #13 on: October 07, 2004, 01:41:53 PM

You had to remind us that reality TV really sucks ass, didn't you?

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #14 on: October 07, 2004, 01:47:30 PM

Quote from: HaemishM
You had to remind us that reality TV really sucks ass, didn't you?

Not sucking, stroking.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 02:21:06 PM

Here's a follow-up with pictures!
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 06:27:59 PM

That will teach me not to look at the dates on threads. Had me really confused for a little while there.

Honestly, I dont think that is any worse than when Johnny Knoxville insiminated a cow. Well, maybe just a bit.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: October 09, 2004, 06:30:59 PM

So she masturbated a pig for a TV show?  After 10 years of internet exposure I don't know If Im supposed to be shocked by this, I think my filth meter is broken.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Evil Elvis
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: October 09, 2004, 07:01:27 PM

Does the fact that she only jerked off the pig because she was on TV make her plight better, or worse?
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 12:52:42 AM

Which is worse: her jerking off a pig on TV or sleeping with David Beckham?
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 04:34:10 AM

schild, you really should lock this thread before I'm compelled to post in it.

Bruce

PS - Ooops, too late.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #21 on: November 30, 2004, 12:25:13 PM

I thought you all would love another update on servicing swine.

Quote from: ABC News Online
In one of its more delicate rulings of recent years, the British television watchdog has ruled that a pig sexually pleasured on television by a minor celebrity did not feel degraded by the experience.

Dozens of viewers complained about the episode in so-called reality television show The Farm, in which a series of celebrities were sent to do tough work with agricultural crops and animals.

The audience were treated to the sight of Rebecca Loos, the self-proclaimed ex-lover of England football captain David Beckham, stimulating the boar for 10 minutes to produce a flask of semen.

Many viewers complained to the government's Office of Communications (Ofcom) that this was "akin to bestiality", while a leading animal charity condemned the scenes as "morbid and sordid".

In a ruling released on Monday, Ofcom cleared broadcaster Channel Five of breaching decency standards, saying the procedure was perfectly normal.

"The task performed by Rebecca Loos is one that occurs regularly on UK farms. It was properly supervised by a qualified veterinary surgeon and was carried out for a genuine purpose, to artificially inseminate the pigs on the 'celebrity farm'," the ruling said.

"We don't believe that the scene was degrading or harmful to the boar."
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #22 on: November 30, 2004, 03:29:08 PM

So what?  She collected pig semen for agriculture work.   Since it was mounting a dummy sow instead of her, and she wasn't nude and/or moaning at the time, I think it's far cry from beastality.   Really, it sounds like what they were showing was fairly Scientific in execution.    Mind you, that's a fairly hard thing to portay on television without offending somebody.

That said, it's realy not the kind of thing I'd prefer to watch on television unless I'm taking an agriculture or genetics class in which that is considered course applicable viewing by the professor.   If it offends me, that's what the television remote is for.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #23 on: December 29, 2004, 11:04:21 AM

Looks like there's some UFO action going on in Florida.

U.S. Rep. Mark Foley, concerned about a proposed labor center for illegal immigrants on the Atlantic Coast, sent a memo to reporters on Dec. 22 that may have stirred fears of UFOs.

"Foley urges Jupiter to reconsider alien labor center," read the subject line of the e-mailed memo.

Foley, whose district stretches from Palm Beach County to Charlotte County, sent the memo to express his displeasure with the town of Jupiter's proposal to open a labor resource center for undocumented foreign immigrants.

The text of his memo may have given some the wrong impression.

"These aliens have not only broken the law by residing in the United States without proper authorization, but they have put an enormous strain on both our economy and our health-care system, and pose a national security threat," the memo continued.

A spokesman in Foley's office said the congressman hasn't received a response from officials of Jupiter (the town or the planet).
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #24 on: December 29, 2004, 11:35:07 AM

In thanks for all his scientological whoring.

And here's Tom showing off his Glorious Hero of the Scientology Revolution to Save the Planet medal as he holds hands with his personal idol, Commander David Miscavige. In his acceptance speech, Cruise said of Miscavige: "I have never met a more competent, intelligent, tolerant, compassionate being, outside of what I have experienced from LRH." [Plus, he's shorter than me! -- Ed.]

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #25 on: December 29, 2004, 11:50:24 AM

I shall gaze at them all day.

Kidman has no problem with fans staring at her naked

World Entertainment News Network
Posted December 29 2004

Hollywood beauty Nicole Kidman has no problem with fans ogling her naked form on the Internet because it's human nature to enjoy nudity.

When Kidman's movie Birth is released on DVD in the coming months, still images of a graphic sex scene involving the 37-year-old will soon be plastered online.

And open-minded Kidman doesn't mind in the slightest.

"Why the shock with nudity? We're all naked at some point in the day," she said. "If someone gets a thrill from the movie and the scenes then so be it."
WayAbvPar

Reply #26 on: December 29, 2004, 12:01:41 PM

God bless Nicole, nudity, graphic sex scenes, and the Internet.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #27 on: December 29, 2004, 12:32:19 PM

I can safely say that anyone that does not enjoy staring lovingly at naked pictures of Nicole Kidman is not a man, nay, not even a mouse.

WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #28 on: December 29, 2004, 05:20:39 PM

I declare this thread to be the gheyest thing to hit the net since RKDN radio.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: December 29, 2004, 05:25:16 PM

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #30 on: December 29, 2004, 09:12:06 PM

Troll my ass, did you ever hear that radio thing?

By the way, hello Arc.  I used to be Shaithis on your forums, way back when, he of the fifteen page religion debate thread against Dashhammer.

SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: December 30, 2004, 02:41:11 AM

This is an old thread.  Arc has not been seen for some time, not since he started his new Chik-Fil-A franchise.  Let this be a lesson to all of who are tempted to dabble in the Black Art of Fast Food.
Bruce
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #32 on: December 30, 2004, 03:46:01 AM

I think he posted something on his website about it.  To be honest, I read enough to realize the update wasn't about games and quit paying attention.

Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #33 on: December 30, 2004, 05:28:25 AM

Quote from: SirBruce
This is an old thread.  Arc has not been seen for some time, not since he started his new Chik-Fil-A franchise.  Let this be a lesson to all of who are tempted to dabble in the Black Art of Fast Food.
Bruce

Lesson about what? You won't have as much time to post on a messageboard?

Given some of the personal issues Arc was facing before he made this change, it's not exactly like posting was anywhere to be found on his list of priorities. And I don't blame him.

And btw WUA, DashHammer was a total shitbubble on that site. Going 15 pages with him is not something I would brag about.

Bring the noise.
Cheers.............
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: December 30, 2004, 07:36:27 AM

Quote from: Dark Vengeance
Lesson about what? You won't have as much time to post on a messageboard?

It's a joke, sonny. Lighten up.

Quote from: Dark Vengeance

Given some of the personal issues Arc was facing before he made this change, it's not exactly like posting was anywhere to be found on his list of priorities. And I don't blame him.

And that was partially my point -- he isn't likely to read what WUA posted, at least any time soon.

Bruce
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Shockeye's Useless News  
Jump to: