Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:54:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Team Fortress 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 180772 times)
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #105 on: September 23, 2007, 09:00:38 PM

Does anybody know if the Xbox 360 players get aiming assist? I can't imagine how you would play a Sniper on an Xbox 360 against PC players without it.
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: September 23, 2007, 09:03:58 PM

This is the major factor keeping me from having interest in this... I have no desire to look like a Pixar character, I also don't want to play versus (or with) a bunch of Xbox people, and I certainly don't think this game encourages skill with it giving different health amounts to the different classes.

Stupid design, combined with crappy release, and it costing money to even try.  PASS

When the "orange box" and ET:QW are next to one another in box form, I honestly can't even fathom spending $50 on another crappy HL2 episode that I beat in 4 hours and a Pixar FPS kiddy game.

Come play ET:QW or get schild to get a server for that, because this game is not a true FPS in comparison.

This is not the TFC you were looking for... Move Along

You haven't played the game.  This much is obvious.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #107 on: September 23, 2007, 09:14:09 PM

More than that is obvious. Not to mention the glaring fact that 360 and PC people won't be playing side by side.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #108 on: September 23, 2007, 09:36:57 PM

More than that is obvious. Not to mention the glaring fact that 360 and PC people won't be playing side by side.
Are you sure? Cause it's certainly doable technically:

http://www.gamedrift.com/articles.php?a=392
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: September 23, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

I actually haven't seen a definite anywhere that 360 and PC people won't be playing together, and that is the only reason I can fathom for not making it a graphical powerhouse on par with the HL2 Engine. I can't find any site or news claiming that Xbox and PC gamers on TF2 won't be together, and I completely expect this to be their "test case" of making the two platforms overlap.

No I haven't played this game, but I'm also not a sucker putting $40+ into "pre-purchasing" something that I likely won't enjoy. I played FPS games 5 years ago that were more innovative than this game, and I certainly wouldn't pay money for a game with tactics from 1998 with the only change being "Incredibles characters".

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #110 on: September 23, 2007, 09:59:21 PM

I'm one of those stodgy characters that dislikes WoW's art and plays WW2 flight sims. I am having a blast in TF2 precisely because it doesn't even remotely pretend to be complex. WoW, with people min-maxing to get the next pair of 3 foot high shoulder pads, gets silly, and not in a good way, but TF2? Come on, its finally a game that's just meant to be pure fun.

If you're not into HL2 expansions, sure I can see you thinking TF2 isn't worth it, but you are cutting yourself out of some stupid silly fun. Its not CS with pixar graphics. Its nowhere near as 'serious'.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #111 on: September 23, 2007, 10:03:16 PM

No I haven't played this game, but I'm also not a sucker putting $40+ into "pre-purchasing" something that I likely won't enjoy. I played FPS games 5 years ago that were more innovative than this game, and I certainly wouldn't pay money for a game with tactics from 1998 with the only change being "Incredibles characters".
1996 was when the original (Net)Quake version was released. TFC was released in 1999.
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #112 on: September 23, 2007, 10:15:03 PM

1996 was when the original (Net)Quake version was released. TFC was released in 1999.

Quote from: Wikipedia Team Fortress
The final Team Fortress for Quake was version 2.9, released on 20 October 1998. Globally, fans of the mod played it for many years, until id software released the source code to Quake and Quakeworld, allowing easy and widespread cheating. The community's confidence was shattered and the mod has all but died. A few servers still operate.

caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #113 on: September 23, 2007, 10:16:53 PM

I actually haven't seen a definite anywhere that 360 and PC people won't be playing together, and that is the only reason I can fathom for not making it a graphical powerhouse on par with the HL2 Engine.

Wuh? It supports alll the Source engine fancies like HDR and it has higher recommended specs then HL2 or Ep1.

You really just don't know what the hell you're talking about. Just... stop.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #114 on: September 23, 2007, 10:32:45 PM

Quote from: Wikipedia Team Fortress
The final Team Fortress for Quake was version 2.9, released on 20 October 1998. Globally, fans of the mod played it for many years, until id software released the source code to Quake and Quakeworld, allowing easy and widespread cheating. The community's confidence was shattered and the mod has all but died. A few servers still operate.
Yeah so? Or are you saying nobody played the game for 2 years until 1998?
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #115 on: September 23, 2007, 10:37:07 PM

Wuh? It supports alll the Source engine fancies like HDR and it has higher recommended specs then HL2 or Ep1.

You really just don't know what the hell you're talking about. Just... stop.

What the fuck is it about people on this site not wanting people to disagree with them, and then saying stupid things while telling me to stop. I know full well what I'm talking about, and it's an opinion or preference of mine. If you feel differently FINE, it still doesn't mean I can't post my reasons for not being a sheep following the F13 flock into a game. You'd all be embarrassed when I kicked your asses anyway (someone pay $45 for me and I'll come in and school yas).

Yes... It supports the Source engine, and HDR. Yes.. It has higher specs, but it's because it's packaged with Ep2. The graphics style, the character models and the gameplay for TF2 are not what I wanted from an upgrade to a game mod that's 10 years old!! I can't say they were specifically done this way for a reason, but my guess is instead of making it more realistic or looking like HL2 does (resource intensive) they made it cartoony (so it would cross platforms better).

taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #116 on: September 23, 2007, 10:38:15 PM

Yeah so? Or are you saying nobody played the game for 2 years until 1998?

No I am saying that this is the same game I played in 1998. What are you saying?

caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #117 on: September 23, 2007, 11:19:06 PM

The graphics style, the character models and the gameplay for TF2 are not what I wanted from an upgrade to a game mod that's 10 years old!! I can't say they were specifically done this way for a reason, but my guess is instead of making it more realistic or looking like HL2 does (resource intensive) they made it cartoony (so it would cross platforms better).

Just like those damn lazy impressionists!

No, it's fine that you have an opinion that's negative about a game's visual style, it's your opinion after all. I asked you to stop because it seems you both have an aversion to style in any form and were bordering on conspiracy theorist.

Edit: Grammar.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 11:23:57 PM by caladein »

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #118 on: September 23, 2007, 11:32:12 PM

That said, turrets, still overpowered. Mostly ONLY noticeable on 2fort.

Btw, when the mani_admin plugin gets released for TF2, we're going to be giving people powers. Please play with [f13] in your name so you're identifiable and made useful. And for those people with above a 200 ping, you're going to be autokicked. Apologies. It's not your fault you're in Botswana. Maybe it is though. Game is unplayable at that point anyway.

I'm so fucking over that 2Fort map already. As for the ping thing, I've always got over 200 ping and have not had a bit of trouble with the f13 server. Do I seem to be stuttering to you? Because it's smooth for me... and I have had no trouble getting a decent number of kills.  rolleyes

Oh yeah, where do I change my name ingame? I haven't played a Valve MPFPS in ages, and ~ doesn't bring up le console.

To change your name right click on the steam icon on the taskbar and click settings.   Click on the Friends tab and change your nickname to include the [f13].  I am sure you can get the console to work by simply adding a bind in the cfg page for ~ toggleconsole but i can't be bothered to check right now since I'm drunk. 
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #119 on: September 23, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

What the fuck is it about people on this site not wanting people to disagree with them, and then saying stupid things while telling me to stop. I know full well what I'm talking about, and it's an opinion or preference of mine. If you feel differently FINE, it still doesn't mean I can't post my reasons for not being a sheep following the F13 flock into a game..

Your reasons being...you don't like the art?  Because that's the only opinion you have any justification holding.  You can't say much else about it if you haven't played the game.  I've played QW: ET, TFC, and TF2, and TF2 is the superior of the three when it comes to gameplay.  Since you haven't played TF2, you can't say that, because you have no idea. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 11:48:42 PM by trias_e »
lesion

Reply #120 on: September 24, 2007, 12:13:36 AM

personally I'd like to think they made it so stylized because it's not boring as shit. nobody needs another faux-military assbasket simulator like the old TF2 design. objective fact. the team has put together enough character stereotypes to blow up the moon along with a dramatic countdown lady and underneath it all is solid, polished gameplay.

I didn't have any interest in this game but seeing literally everyone on my Steam list playing it made me stare wistfully for a second before I punched in credit card numbers. whatever, I was waiting for Portal and Ep1/2 justify the purchase (along with a friend that doesn't have HL2, and poor spending habits).

if you did at one point enjoy TFC there is no reason not to enjoy this, presentation be damned. it's the same core ideas with class tweaks and a few other differences that promote skillful (team)play. it's ballsacks of fun, tons of shiny happy people are playing it and you are well within your rights to bind "BONESAWWWW" to a key for medic melee kills. ballsacks.

I'm not chiming in to try and argue, I just wanted to use foul language several times and be on-topic. pisslick. cuntleby.

steam|a grue \[T]/
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #121 on: September 24, 2007, 12:48:40 AM

Going right back to the first post like this you made. And invoking the FurBruce clause:

This is the major factor keeping me from having interest in this... I have no desire to look like a Pixar character, I also don't want to play versus (or with) a bunch of Xbox people, and I certainly don't think this game encourages skill with it giving different health amounts to the different classes.

Visual aesthetics are a personal preference. I like these. I also like the humans in QW. I like different things. I don't think we're playing against XBoxers, certainly not at this stage. The point about skill and different classes is a silly one, each game balances itself in different ways. If it works, it works. Here, it works.

Stupid design, combined with crappy release, and it costing money to even try.  PASS

As said, visual aesthetics are a personal thing. I think it looks great. The game design is pretty good as well, for fast-paced fun. The crappy release was over in a day and it's now more stable than, say, WoW was months after release. Not wanting to pay for a demo, fairy 'nuff.

When the "orange box" and ET:QW are next to one another in box form, I honestly can't even fathom spending $50 on another crappy HL2 episode that I beat in 4 hours and a Pixar FPS kiddy game.

Calling it a kiddy game is a strawman argument, and a pretty shit one at that. After trying the demo, I have found ET:QW to be ok at best, but not something I'd pay money for when I already have BF2/2142. Twitchy, confusing, meh. Personal pref and all that. Though I do like the humans.

Come play ET:QW or get schild to get a server for that, because this game is not a true FPS in comparison.

I tried QW. It failed the FUN test for me. Not a true FPS? Now while opinion is fine and good, now you just sound like a fucking dickhead. The "not a true FPS" makes you sound like one of the fuckheads playing Vanguard who also decided to talk smack about how WoW is a kiddy game because it doesn't involve pounding nails into your dick and hitting your nutsack with a hammer every quarter hour. ALL GAMES MUST LOOK TEH SAME is not a valid argument.

Enjoy QW, by all means. If you don't like TF2, that's also fine. Just don't be a dickhead about it. mmmkay?

It works for me. maybe it's not the TF1 you were looking for though...

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
schild
Administrator

Reply #122 on: September 24, 2007, 01:38:09 AM

Fuck that. This is what TFC wants to be. None of the everyone has a grenade bullshit and the levels are skillfully redesigned to be about, oh, I don't know, 10x more fun. I have now logged 42.1 hours in TF2.
KyanMehwulfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #123 on: September 24, 2007, 02:23:18 AM

I've played QW: ET, TFC, and TF2, and TF2 is the superior of the three when it comes to gameplay.
I'm a big fan of what I've seen in QW through its two beta phases so there are more subjective or just apples-to-oranges areas where I prefer QW's design, but when it comes to the raw action of gameplay and its engine for it, I'd have to agree; TF2 definitely takes the edge there over QW and likely most every other recent FPS. It's so damn smooth and polished. Everything from the movement to action to the collision or hit detection feels exactly as reactive and precise as it should be.
Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #124 on: September 24, 2007, 03:04:37 AM

While I do agree that ET:QW is a good game in and of itself and have pre ordered it. TF2 is not only superior, it has a serious bid for online game of the year.
Sairon
Terracotta Army

Reply #125 on: September 24, 2007, 03:47:23 AM

The perfect simplicity of it with the great map design and the just staggering amount of style clenches it. I don't know if I've seen a better animated/textured/designed set of characters than the ones from TF2. It's like playing some sort of twisted Pixar movie.

The style really sold it for me.  Various friends were spewing about it, I watched the trailers on the orangebox site, and immediately broke down and bought it.  Haven't played a FPS in ages, I suck pretty badly, but damn if it isn't a lot of fun.

- Q

Stupid design, combined with crappy release, and it costing money to even try.  PASS

Not liking the style I can understand, even if the vast majority will never agree with you. However saying that the game doesn't encourage skill because all classes doesn't have the same ammount of HP is about as fucking retarded as whining about that the uber damage dealer in your average MMO doesn't have as much HP/armor as the tank. All the classes in TF2 have their place.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #126 on: September 24, 2007, 05:18:16 AM

lol Schild.  Bet you wish you had a grenade sometimes.

Also, turrets aren't that bad really, you can shoot them around corners without them seeing you.

Just watch out for Bhodi ><
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #127 on: September 24, 2007, 05:26:53 AM

However saying that the game doesn't encourage skill because all classes doesn't have the same ammount of HP is about as fucking retarded as whining about that the uber damage dealer in your average MMO doesn't have as much HP/armor as the tank. All the classes in TF2 have their place.

Take a really good look at the Penny Arcade comic a couple of posts back, and tell me that a heavy+medic combo is one that wins because of skill.

In the original TF and TF:Classic characters had armor and not differences in health, and their armor was NOT healable by medics, so essentially, this adds a huge advantage just based on the differences in the HP of each class. The armor also was a basis for why one class was slower moving than another, where now this is done by character's size.

Calling it a kiddy game is a strawman argument, and a pretty shit one at that. After trying the demo, I have found ET:QW to be ok at best, but not something I'd pay money for when I already have BF2/2142. Twitchy, confusing, meh. Personal pref and all that. Though I do like the humans.

Personal Pref and all that? WTF?

My opinion is that the cartoony look makes it into a Pixar FPS kiddy game. If you don't think it reduces it into a kiddy game, or what I said is a "shit strawman argument", then you missed where it says "I honestly can't fathom" clearly deliniating this as my opinion. I own the BF games (excepting 2142) but at least ET:QW has a combination of things I did like from that series, upgraded and enhanced, where TF2 doesn't appear any less twitchy or confusing, yet has almost nothing making it an upgrade to the TF I used to play. Strawman indeed.

Not liking the style I can understand, even if the vast majority will never agree with you. However saying that the game doesn't encourage skill because all classes doesn't have the same ammount of HP is about as fucking retarded as whining about that the uber damage dealer in your average MMO doesn't have as much HP/armor as the tank. All the classes in TF2 have their place.

Please see my response above. All the classes in TF or TFC had their place too, just some of them had more armor when they respawned. Giving classes more or less health than others, where medics are constantly replenishing health, makes some classes near invincible.

I tried QW. It failed the FUN test for me. Not a true FPS? Now while opinion is fine and good, now you just sound like a fucking dickhead. The "not a true FPS" makes you sound like one of the fuckheads playing Vanguard who also decided to talk smack about how WoW is a kiddy game because it doesn't involve pounding nails into your dick and hitting your nutsack with a hammer every quarter hour. ALL GAMES MUST LOOK TEH SAME is not a valid argument.

Enjoy QW, by all means. If you don't like TF2, that's also fine. Just don't be a dickhead about it. mmmkay?

I did make a mistake in that statement, but me adding "not a true FPS in comparison, to me." wouldn't have kept people from attacking me any less. I think you sound like a fucking dickhead too, think you have a ton of nerve to tell me to not be a dickhead while being one yourself and obviously need to point out "ALL GAMES MUST LOOK TEH SAME" was NOT my argument here.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #128 on: September 24, 2007, 05:32:39 AM

In the original TF and TF:Classic characters had armor and not differences in health
Wrong.
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #129 on: September 24, 2007, 05:39:22 AM

In the original TF and TF:Classic characters had armor and not differences in health
Wrong.

Did you even play TF? The only way to get more health than anyone else was if you got a Medic heal you. Medics could heal past the full health (100%) max to 150%, but it gradually went back down to 100% over time.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #130 on: September 24, 2007, 05:51:55 AM

Wrong.
Did you even play TF? The only way to get more health than anyone else was if you got a Medic heal you. Medics could heal past the full health (100%) max to 150%, but it gradually went back down to 100% over time.
Still wrong but it was a nice try to make it sound like you know what you are talking about.
schild
Administrator

Reply #131 on: September 24, 2007, 05:52:45 AM

lol Schild.  Bet you wish you had a grenade sometimes.

Never do. If I want a grenade I'll be a demo. That's how the game works.

Also, turrets aren't that bad really, you can shoot them around corners without them seeing you.

You can stalemate 2fort too easily with them.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #132 on: September 24, 2007, 05:53:35 AM

Some things never change.
schild
Administrator

Reply #133 on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:04 AM

Some things never change.

It all comes down to 3 things, 2 in conjunction with eachother.

1. Hallways are too narrow.
2. Spies can't clip through the turrets and engineers. It's instant spy detection.

Finally,

You can build a turret on the goddamn desk. if a spy tries to sap it, they'll grab the briefcase first and decloak/despy way too fast.

I suppose also, people hate being medic and heavy too much, particularly at the same time, to really be effective. A heavy/medic combo, or even better, heavy + 2 medics would absolutely rape face.

So yes, some things don't change, they just fuck it up in new ways.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #134 on: September 24, 2007, 06:41:28 AM

Lord Neckbeard the Angry: Squeezing MMO one true way style hate into FPSeseses, one game at a time.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #135 on: September 24, 2007, 07:02:15 AM

Ah, shit. Forgot to download this over the weekend. I blame the NFL. I have the urge to bounce grenades on you folks.

Guess I should also figure out a headset config, I don't want to drop a bundle on it. Maybe I'll just get an extension cable or something and use my shitty $16 headset so you all think I talk through a cancer throatbox.
Grublet
Terracotta Army

Reply #136 on: September 24, 2007, 07:04:33 AM

Take a really good look at the Penny Arcade comic a couple of posts back, and tell me that a heavy+medic combo is one that wins because of skill.

As HealBitch© I must point out that it does take skill to dominate with the heavy+medic combo. As a medic I can't stand behind the heavy and automatically win. I need to use geometry to my advantage to stay out of the line of fire while the heavy brings the pain. I need to keep moving in order to stay out of sight for enemy snipers. I need to keep a look out for anyone who may be a spy. I need to know when to pop the uber and make sure the heavy is on the same page so we both can run in and not waste it. To take a comic as god's truth as to what a game is about is moronic. Moronic, however, is par for you. We understand you don't like the game, that's fine. Play what you enjoy, but leave us to our enjoyment as well.

Go troll elsewhere.
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #137 on: September 24, 2007, 07:11:09 AM

As HealBitch© I must point out that it does take skill to dominate with the heavy+medic combo. As a medic I can't stand behind the heavy and automatically win. I need to use geometry to my advantage to stay out of the line of fire while the heavy brings the pain.

That's one of the things that irk me as a medic.  Some heavy's seem to think that my services are a right, and they'll completely ignore the fact that they have certain responsibilities in the relationship like keeping my ass alive.  Running head long into a wide open area where I have no cover, and ignoring the swarms of scouts bum rushing my ass are both good examples.

A heavy-medic combo is all about teamwork, and a lot of heavy's seem to really take us for granted.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #138 on: September 24, 2007, 08:07:29 AM

Personal Pref and all that? WTF?
My opinion is that the cartoony look makes it into a Pixar FPS kiddy game. If you don't think it reduces it into a kiddy game, or what I said is a "shit strawman argument", then you missed where it says "I honestly can't fathom" clearly deliniating this as my opinion. I own the BF games (excepting 2142) but at least ET:QW has a combination of things I did like from that series, upgraded and enhanced, where TF2 doesn't appear any less twitchy or confusing, yet has almost nothing making it an upgrade to the TF I used to play. Strawman indeed.

ok, I'll tell you outright that your opinion is wrong. Graphic style doesn't affect the underlying mechanics of the gameplay, and having played TF2 I can tell you it's no more a "kiddy game" than, say, World of Warcraft, which also has a stylised "cartoony" aesthetic style. By your logic, the deep strategy of QW:ET would all magically disappear and it would suddenly become a "kiddy game" if it had a GFX-swap with TF2?
Yes. Strawman. Indeed.

Please see my response above. All the classes in TF or TFC had their place too, just some of them had more armor when they respawned. Giving classes more or less health than others, where medics are constantly replenishing health, makes some classes near invincible.

RE: Trippy. Oh, also, I manage to kill medics, and kill heavies. Just like I manage to kill tanks and walkers in BF series games. Even when they have engies following them. Of course, I've actually played all of those games.

I did make a mistake in that statement, but me adding "not a true FPS in comparison, to me." wouldn't have kept people from attacking me any less. I think you sound like a fucking dickhead too, think you have a ton of nerve to tell me to not be a dickhead while being one yourself and obviously need to point out "ALL GAMES MUST LOOK TEH SAME" was NOT my argument here.

You're being a twat. Now you're telling me I have a lot of nerve for pointing out that someone on the internets is sounding like a dickhead? What's next? You're going to threaten to come over to my house and beat me up after school? If "ALL GAMES MUST LOOK TEH SAME" is not your argument, then I cordially invite you to rescind your "OH NOES PIXAR KIDDIEZ" argument and replace it with something of substance.

Seriously, you're not making a lot of sense. Your arguments as to why TF2 isn't a "real FPS" seems to be based on 3 things:

1) Some toons have more HP instead of more armour.
2) OMG PIXAR KIDDIEZ - You don't like the design aesthetic they have chosen.
3) You haven't actually played it.

Not exactly an argument-winning combination.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #139 on: September 24, 2007, 08:27:18 AM

Fuck that. This is what TFC wants to be. None of the everyone has a grenade bullshit and the levels are skillfully redesigned to be about, oh, I don't know, 10x more fun. I have now logged 42.1 hours in TF2.

I enjoy Day of Defeat: Source a great deal and have always been a fan of FPS games. Is TF2 worth the preorder? If im looking for more of a tactical based laid back FPS? I dont want to have to worry about my kit beyond choosing a preset on a splash screen.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Team Fortress 2  
Jump to: