Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 01:12:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 360 Dashboard Update 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 360 Dashboard Update  (Read 1405 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: May 16, 2007, 06:38:07 PM

The fuck.  I have only had my 360 for a little while so I am new to the Dashboard updates, but this sucks.  Does MS do this a lot?  I'm not buying any tiny pictures if I can't see what the fuck they are first.  Stupid Microsoft.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 08:41:28 PM

The fuck.  I have only had my 360 for a little while so I am new to the Dashboard updates, but this sucks.  Does MS do this a lot?  I'm not buying any tiny pictures if I can't see what the fuck they are first.  Stupid Microsoft.

Every three months or so, and this was a really good update.  Being told what achievement you just unlocked was?  Awesome.

Oh yeah, and only suckers buy picture packs.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 05:14:08 AM

I'm a sucker.  That Oblivion one had to go.  Frank West is awesome.  He's the new Harry Callahan in my tiny circle: "Shit, this is hard." "You know who could do that?" "Who?" "Fraaaaank West."

In related news, I believe it might be my wireless network.  Will be getting that WRT54GL soon.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 360 Dashboard Update  
Jump to: