Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: F13's Salute to T & A (Assume NSFW) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 170 Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13's Salute to T & A (Assume NSFW)  (Read 2087416 times)
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #2205 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:51 AM

Maybe it's a sign when No Script blocks the entire page when I open that link in Firefox

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #2206 on: June 22, 2010, 04:42:59 PM

Touche'

We just assume that, you don't have to tell us.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #2207 on: June 22, 2010, 06:20:18 PM

And then of course there's Hayden Panettiere.

What? Its champagne!

Ugh. Nothing about that was pleasant. She looks bored, mechanical, and overall completely annoyed. You can see a tangible aura of "I can't believe these stupid assholes are having me do this cheesy shit ... er, its up my nose oh shit it got in my eye, god dammit".
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:54:16 AM by angry.bob »

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #2208 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:33 PM

Champagne in the eye hurts like a motherfucker.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #2209 on: June 22, 2010, 11:14:04 PM

Ugh. Nothing about that was pleasant.
Glad I am not the only one who thought that...
Flatfoot
Terracotta Army

Reply #2210 on: June 24, 2010, 08:06:32 AM

And then of course there's Hayden Panettiere.

What? Its champagne!

Ugh. Nothing about that was pleasant. She looks bored, mechanical, and overall completely annoyed. You can see a tangible aura of "I can't believe these stupid assholes are having me do this cheesy shit ... er, its up my nose oh shit it got in my eye, god dammit".

Also she looks like a fairly ugly boy with lipstick.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #2211 on: June 27, 2010, 06:07:49 PM

So I went over to the SF Gay Pride parade today.  I'm an idiot and forgot it was going on, so I could only run around for about an hour or two before having to leave for something else.  I bring you fresh public T&A, filtered from all cock being thrown around in equal measures.  Note, I'm a shitty photographer, and many of these shots were taking from the hip so to speak as I walked past some girl in the middle of a crowd, with about 2 seconds to get a shot off before the weight of the crowd pushed me forward.  So they'r not the best, but ah well.  I know some of you other bay area people had to have gone, so post as well.  :p

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #2212 on: June 27, 2010, 06:22:03 PM

I like the look of that Teri Yaki burger.
 Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2213 on: June 27, 2010, 06:52:48 PM

I like the guy who wrote I'M STRAIGHT in the small of this back.

And the tits.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #2214 on: June 27, 2010, 07:03:40 PM

Never understood all the straight people who go and just treat it as a party or something. Seems counter-intuitive, but whatever.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #2215 on: June 27, 2010, 07:11:22 PM

Eh, its a big event.  Everybody in the area comes out to show their support for gay rights.  The parade has a ton of straight organizations and politicians in it.  Google always has a massive march in it.

But to answer you specifically, the Gay Pride parade in San Fransisco has become a celebration of being totally weird and cutting loose.  It's more or less about doing what ever you want in public, no matter what societal norms say, be it straight or gay.  You'll note that nudity is illegal in public in SF, yet on this day there were many women topless, and a shit ton of guys running around balls naked in the streets, on the steps of city hall even.  Drinking on the streets is illegal, yet there where a bunch of guys selling beer on the street to anybody.  The cops in SF pretty much just stand back and let people do what ever they want for the day (along the celebration area's, I should note).

It's kind of evolved beyond just a gay pride parade at his point.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #2216 on: June 27, 2010, 08:00:16 PM

Pride is great and lots of fun, how much fun you have has nothing to do with how gay you are. I usually skip the parade though these days and just go for the after parties, today I had to move, so fuck the world I'm dead to it.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #2217 on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:52 PM

Look in to where ever you moved, there a still some pretty good parade/parties on Pride day in other cities. Well, there is in Vancouver anyway. Maybe not so much insome of the cities you folk live in.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2218 on: June 27, 2010, 09:37:53 PM

Look in to where ever you moved, there a still some pretty good parade/parties on Pride day in other cities. Well, there is in Vancouver anyway. Maybe not so much insome of the cities you folk live in.

I live in Oklahoma. Gay people stay locked inside their homes and would never fly a rainbow flag out of fear of people carrying signs on their yard or worse.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #2219 on: June 27, 2010, 11:35:54 PM

We'll, sort of on that note, I thought this was a funny picture:

But I'd really rather this thread not get derailed by politics at all, so I'm going to distract with a few more shots I found (these didn't turn out as good as the others, or are as graphic, but hey):

And Now for a comedy shot (WARNING, MAN ASS.  But also busty chick):

-Stephen Colbert
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2220 on: June 28, 2010, 01:35:15 AM

That brightened up my day.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2221 on: June 28, 2010, 08:30:42 AM

Not that I care that much (1/4 hippy), but why does gay pride = Naked in public?

It's not like its only gay people that do it, is it just for the shock value? Why is it mixed in with the message?

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2222 on: June 28, 2010, 08:55:44 AM

An event that's about publicly celebrating and being proud of one's sexuality, individuality, etc is naturally going to involve some nudity.  Also, some people just like not wearing clothes and will take advantage of any excuse to strip down.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #2223 on: June 28, 2010, 10:41:47 AM

Yeah, Samwise put it better than I have.  The SF Pride parade has evolved to an event celebrating sexuality in all forms, if still being centered around support for the LGBT community.  Your free to let it all hang out so to speak.   awesome, for real

-Stephen Colbert
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2224 on: June 28, 2010, 10:42:47 AM

I always thought it was more political that, OK then.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #2225 on: June 28, 2010, 11:15:30 AM

I love the guy behind the busty girl, it's like he's saying to himself "I'm not looking down, I'm not looking down, I'm not looking d.... OH SHIT!  I looked down!  Look up, look up!!!"

awesome, for real

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2226 on: June 28, 2010, 11:40:21 AM

Every guy does that in his head.

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2227 on: July 02, 2010, 11:51:38 PM

People need to find better image hosts, so many broken links without even going very far back in the thread.  Heartbreak

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #2228 on: July 03, 2010, 03:07:40 PM

People need to find better image hosts, so many broken links without even going very far back in the thread.  Heartbreak

Mine are all on dropbox and should still be good, lemme know if that is not the case. Also if anyone needs a dropbox invite pm me or post here as long as you also post some T&A.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #2229 on: July 06, 2010, 12:10:42 AM

I like the guy who wrote I'M STRAIGHT in the small of this back.

It just struck me. As well as of course showing his support. Could be he's also:

1) Trying to avoid gay guys asking him to hook up.
2) Hoping that some cute bisexual chick(s) might invite him to do as above.

It's the lack of shirt that makes me a little curious of his motives.  Ohhhhh, I see.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2230 on: July 06, 2010, 09:02:28 AM

I naturally assumed that he's just a hetero with way too high an opinion of himself.

awesome, for real

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #2231 on: July 06, 2010, 09:13:53 AM

Someone else had to write it.  Could be a friend who put one over on him by keeping the guys away.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2232 on: July 06, 2010, 12:46:09 PM

Speaking as someone who's been hit on more times by guys than women (true story), If I was attending such an event, I'd get my mate to write that on me too.

awesome, for real

Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #2233 on: July 06, 2010, 06:42:37 PM

Speaking as someone who's been hit on more times by guys than women (true story)
I've been to pride several times and never been hit on by anyone, so no need to write anything on myself (or is there...?).
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #2234 on: July 06, 2010, 06:46:23 PM

Going around telling everyone to kneel before him probably didn't help.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #2235 on: July 06, 2010, 07:37:51 PM

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2236 on: July 07, 2010, 05:50:59 AM

Speaking as someone who's been hit on more times by guys than women (true story), If I was attending such an event, I'd get my mate to write that on me too.

awesome, for real

I have had the same phenomenon.  However, during the past few years I have come to think that it is entirely possible and likely that I didn't realize some women were hitting on me.  Men, though, those are pretty obvious.  We are not a subtle gender.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #2237 on: July 07, 2010, 08:12:51 AM

awesome, for real
I have the exact same problem.  And come to think of it, I got complimented on my shirt by several men in the crowd while I was walking around...

-Stephen Colbert
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2238 on: July 07, 2010, 08:25:42 AM

awesome, for real

I have had the same phenomenon.  However, during the past few years I have come to think that it is entirely possible and likely that I didn't realize some women were hitting on me.  Men, though, those are pretty obvious.  We are not a subtle gender.

This. Guys have all the subtlety of a fucking anvil. I've at various times had my ass grabbed, kisses blown, the occasional attempted mauling and a lot of "hey cutie's" thrown at me in droves. Of course, I've had a few women do the same thing, but not nearly as frequently as guys.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2239 on: July 07, 2010, 02:33:39 PM

You are extra-modest today.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 170 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: F13's Salute to T & A (Assume NSFW)  
Jump to: